Definitely the pick of the bunch for families! This lovely five bedroom, three bathroom double storey home is in the most sought after location of Calamvale. An easy walk to two big shopping centres, restaurants, city bus stops and is close to schools, parks and medical centres.
Situated on an elevated 450m2 block with easy to manage gardens and a secure rear yard which is perfect for entertaining guests and family under the shady alfresco area. Modern features complement the spacious design with good size multiple living areas.
– Generously-sized plush formal lounge and dining room
– Large open-plan tiled living and meals area for everyday use with excellent natural light and air flow.
– Glossy kitchen with stainless steel appliances, generous benches with breakfast bar, large storage cabinets and gas cooking facility
– Superb outdoor patio area overlooking lawns and garden
– Five comfortable bedrooms with soft carpets and ceiling fans
– The master suite features a walk-in wardrobe and lovely ensuite
– The fifth bedroom can be a dedicated study at ground level of the house
– Gorgeous main bathroom with a big bath
– Spacious laundry room with side door access
– Double garage with remote roller door
– Multiple split system air-conditioning units
Don’t miss this great opportunity and contact Jerry Chen now to enquire.
Please register & confirm attendance for scheduled inspections. Inspections may be cancelled should registration and confirmation not be submitted by the interested party. To register click the “Book an Inspection” button and follow the prompts.
Please contact our agency on 0466 998 885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a private inspection!
We accept both online 1FORM applications. If you have more supporting documents to add please email to email@example.com.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries
$550 per week